A blazingly fast, crazy small, fully responsive, mobile-friendly, dependency free, native scrolling list with paging controls of jQuery slider
What is Glider.js?
Glider.js was born out of a frustration for carousels, especially on mobile devices. Inspired by the well-known Slick.js, Glider.js aims to be a fast, lightweight, responsive, unopinionated, dependency-free carousel alternative. Glider.js is not truly a carousel; it lacks the defining carousel feature, infinite looping. Without support for looping, Glider.js retains the ability to use native scrolling creating a natural feel on any touch enabled devices, while still providing the basic carousel aesthetic and functionality (great for desktop!)
- Insanely Small (2.1kb gzipped!)
- Ridiculously Fast (as low as 25ms initilization!)
- Vanilla JS - No Dependencies (look Mom, no jQuery!)
- Native Browser Scroll (momentum scrolling!)
- Fully Responsive (breakpoint based settings)
- Customizable Arrow and Dot Navigation
- Supports Mouse Dragging!
- Flexbox Support (enabled by default)
- Easily Extendable
- Custom Events